Apple September launch events are a mainstay in the tech world, and these annual events typically usher in the latest iterations of the iPhone, Apple Watch, and other technology advancements the Cupertino company wants to make a splash about. The 2019 iteration of this event is expected to offer much more of the same, with the exception of how Apple intends to broadcast it to the world: For the first time, they will stream an Apple Special Event live on YouTube. To tune in, just tap on the video embedded below or open it directly on YouTube beginning at 10:00 a.m. PST on September 10.
Apple TV Watch Option
Of course, Apple will still stream this Apple Special Event live on tvOS through the Apple Events app on Apple TV, probably one of the best ways to watch it. They have been showing the event in the Apple Events app since September 4, and it will go live at 10:00 a.m. PST on September 10. If you don’t see the Apple Events app on your home screen, just grab it as a free download from the App Store on tvOS.
Apple Website and Podcasts Options
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- Forthcoming Features in Apple iOS 13 You Should Care About
- Streaming Media Services: A Short Guide to Cutting the Cord
- Setting up an Apple HomeKit Home Hub
- Controlling Philips Hue Lighting with Hue TV App on Apple TV
- Driving the Apple Home App on macOS Mojave