Our House Selects series features content about things we try and think you’d like. Digitized House has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue if you make a purchase from one of the affiliate links below.
When readers ask us about which 4K TV to buy, we often recommend the Samsung QLED line—and for good reason. We own two of them, and they have been exemplary displays on nearly all counts. And with the special deals Samsung is running for the holidays, you can’t go wrong. Some of these 2019 QLEDS are as much as 50% off their regular retail prices, making for an easy decision if you are looking at gifting a quality 4K UHD set with the most sought-after features.
- 4K UHD Resolution with Top Features
- Samsung QLED 4K Q60 Series Deals
- Samsung QLED 4K Q70 Series Deals
- Samsung QLED 4K Q80 Series Deals
- Samsung QLED 4K Q90 Series Deals
4K UHD Resolution with Top Features
All of them bring Samsung Ambient mode, a neat feature we’ve loved for the past two years on our 2018 QLED to make the TV blend into the wall or display digital artwork. They also offer Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple AirPlay 2 services built in for seamless integration into your connected home or digital TV den. Plus, they include the Samsung SmartThings app, so all of your smart accessories compatible with SmartThings appear on the big screen and are controllable with a tap from the Samsung OneRemote. You’ll also get the Apple TV app, the Samsung Bixby voice assistant, and much more.
By the way, we own the 2019 65-in. Samsung Q60R QLED Smart 4K UHD TV and the 2018 65-in. Samsung 6 Series Smart 4K UHD TV versions of these sets. Both have been rock-solid, reliable performers from day one.
While the lower end of the Samsung QLED range, the Q60 Series, is all the 4K TV most consumers need, you may want to opt for the Q70, Q80, or even Q90 variations that bring even higher-end capabilities. The biggest difference lies in HDR (high dynamic range) support, where the Q60 has Samsung’s Quantum HDR 4X, while the Q70 gets Quantum HDR 8X, the Q70 gets Quantum HDR 12X, and the Q90 gets Quantum HDR 16X.
The top-of-the-range Q90 is the only 2019 4K QLED with the Samsung OneConnect feature, where one slim on-wall cable called One Visible Connection is all that connects the TV to power and all video and audio gear.
Here are some of the best deals out there on all of these sets.
Samsung QLED 4K Q60 Series Deals
Samsung QLED 4K Q70 Series Deals
Samsung QLED 4K Q80 Series Deals
Samsung QLED 4K Q90 Series Deals
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- Your Apple TV is now an AirPlay 2 speaker and HomeKit accessory
- Five Best Dimmable Fixtures for Optimal LED Lighting
- Digital Needs of the Modern TV Den
- Review: Controlling Philips Hue Lighting on Apple TV With Hue TV App
- Best Security Cameras for 2020: 14 Makers Compared
- Deal: Price Drop on Samsung QLED 65-in. 4K UHD TVs