We have been testing the August Smart Lock Pro below in our Digitized House connected home integration labs, and so far have been very impressed with it. On Cyber Monday, the kit we are testing—the August Smart Lock Pro with the August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge—is at 57% off on Amazon. And the other August offering, the standard August Smart Lock, is at 63% off. These are solid, high-performing smart locks, and these reduced prices make them all the more appealing.
Another one of our favorites, the Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave, is also on a special Cyber Monday deal at up to 38% off. These locks bring versatile connected home integration and feature the solid Yale touchscreen on the outside of the door. We’ve reviewed the previous versions of this lock, and can attest they are solid, versatile smart locks. You can also see our unbox and install video here.
We are also happy to report the news that all August smart door locks will also soon work with the Samsung SmartThings ecosystem, just adding to their already versatile nature. Some of the Yale smart locks—specifically, those with the Connected by August kit—will also benefit from this integration. Both companies are part of the ASSA ABLOY family of companies.
Here are the best Cyber Monday deals out there on these smart door locks.
August Home Cyber Monday Smart Lock Deals
Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave Cyber Monday Deal
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- August Brings SmartThings Integration to All August Smart Locks
- August Enables More Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT Skills
- Best Cyber Monday Deals on Tineco Smart Vacuums at 35% Off
- Best Cyber Monday Deals on Google Nest Thermostat, Nest Cam, Nest Protect, Nest x Yale Locks (Right Now)
- Black Friday Deal on Pani Smart Water Monitor at 43% Off
- Best Black Friday Deals on Samsung QLED 4K TVs
- Best Black Friday Deals on Sonos Wireless Home Audio