Texas is about to get greener. Much greener, in fact. With the grand opening on June 2 of the metro Dallas location for green home improvement retailer TreeHouse, sustainability-minded homeowners will get to experience the emerald-from-the-ground-up approach to improving, upgrading, or constructing their dwellings that Austin, Texas, area consumers have enjoyed since the company launched its flagship store there about 5 years ago.
In advance of the opening of the Dallas TreeHouse store in the newly-revitalized The Hill shopping center, we have collected editorial content we previously published around the company and formatted them into an eBook, an easy download in PDF format.
Content included in this 39-page eBook:
- The Emerald Aisles of TreeHouse, Part 1
- The Emerald Aisles of TreeHouse, Part 2
- The Emerald Aisles of TreeHouse, Part 3
- TreeHouse Annual favors substance over facts and figures
Download your complimentary copy of the eBook here.
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates