For many homeowners, water cost can compromise a large portion of their monthly utility bills. From our colleagues at Ireland-based Nature’s Water Ltd., this infographic on water conservation in the home offers an outpouring of information on this all-important natural resource, and offers many suggestions on how how to conserve it.
Scroll down into the details on the following broad-brush water topics, including:
- Why is water so important?
- Sources of domestic water usage;
- Typical water usage at home;
- Water saving tips.
We hope you find the information useful as you consider reducing the water footprint for your home.
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- Phyn Adds Alexa, Europe Availability to Phyn Plus Smart Water Assistant at CES 2019
- Smart water futures gain steam at CES 2018
- Big Data, Small Water: WaterHawk Smart Showerhead Delivers
- Shades of greywater for your sustainable home
- Exploring rainwater harvesting in the Texas Hill Country
- How to Go Truly Sustainable in Your Interior Design Efforts
Today’s Connected Home Bestsellers on Amazon
|1||Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works With Alexa, Google Home &...||1,732 Reviews||$32.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Nest (T3007ES) Learning Thermostat, Easy Temperature Control for Every...||13,920 Reviews||from $195.55||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision,...||7,835 Reviews||from $19.54||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Smart Power Strip, Wifi Surge Protector, Voice Control with Alexa &...||640 Reviews||from $16.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2019-06-15 / Affiliate links and images from Amazon Product Advertising API.