Italian stone maker Antolini aims to transform the often bland walls in today’s modern residential architecture from 2D to 3D with their new tile paneling creation, the Antolini Perception Collection.
“The Perception tiles first appear to be a wall of slender stone tiles, but as they increasingly tilt away from the surface at steeper angles, they begin revealing a gentle vertical transformation,” says Antolini. “Revealing a contrasting pattern along the tiles right-angled edges, the Perception collection blends various stones to create a natural masterpiece.”
These designs are carefully crafted to deliver this visual transformation in gradations as the viewer’s eye scans the wall, ranging from a series of flat tiles, to a series of tiles cut at varying angles, and then transitioning again to a series of flat tiles.
More info about this topic:
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- Product brief: Antolini Shellstone Collection
- Product brief: Bronze Amani by Antolini
- Product brief: Antolini Natura Collection
- Product brief: Antolini Bronze Amani surface