Handcrafted using naturally-sourced mother of pearl oyster, opale, and abalone shells, the Antolini Shellstone Collection of surface materials reflect a strong affinity with the oceans they originate from.
“The Shellstone Collection is the embodiment of extravagance and manages to capture the hidden beauty of oceanic life,” says Antolini, an Italian stone maker that focuses on transforming natural materials into sophisticated surfaces for today’s modern home. “When applied, they enrich their surroundings with unparalleled, enchanting optical effects and emotion, and a one-of-a-kind kaleidoscopic design.”
Available in a range of sizes and multiple mosaic patterns with iridescent shades, the materials can be used in both accent and primary applications on either horizontal or vertical surfaces.
Architects, builders, designers, and homeowners considering the incorporation of these surfaces into their projects can contact the Antolini representatives in their respective countries.
Images courtesy of Antolini.
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- Product Brief: Antolini Perception Collection
- Product brief: Bronze Amani by Antolini
- Product brief: Antolini Natura Collection
- Product brief: Antolini Bronze Amani surface