For today’s homeowner, a smart home starts with a smart door. By upgrading their front door with an ENTR® smart door lock, they can get a trusted product that is powerful and easy to use. And it’s the key to bringing their home into the connected era, by making the dwelling safer and contributing to making family life more convenient.
As a consumer, what can you expect from your new smart door lock? Here are 6 cool things an ENTR lock does for you:
 Your Smartphone is Your Key.
With ENTR, if you have your phone, you’re already carrying your house keys. ENTR leaves key hassles in the past.
Wondering how an ENTR smart door lock could make your life easier? Watch this 60-second video for a few ideas:
 You Say Who Gets In—and When.
You can issue digital keys or PIN codes to everyone who needs them. So, there’s no longer any need to get spares cut for kids, cleaners, or carers. And you can revoke any key instantly, whenever you like.
 Remote Controller.
A couple of swipes on a smartphone screen is all it takes to share an ENTR digital key with family or friends. But if even that sounds like hard work, use the compact ENTR remote control to open the door without leaving your favourite chair. You can even attach it to your key ring for ready access when on the go.
 Easy Biometrics.
Misplaced your phone, keys, remote controller, or any memory of your PIN code? No problem. You can instantly and simply open an ENTR by swiping your fingerprint.
 Auto Locking.
Did you forget to lock the front door? An ENTR is automated, so there’s no need to worry: your door automatically re-locks itself.
 Auto Updates.
You’ll never need to manually update your ENTR lock with the latest functions and security features, because our lock is smart enough to keep itself up-to-date automatically.
Maybe these 6 features explain why the ENTR ranked 10th in a recent list of “100 Gadgets Shaping the World in 2018.” This revolutionary smart door lock has already won multiple awards, including the prestigious SMAhome Popularity Award and “digital home” product of the year from Spain’s Gadget magazine.
ENTR is available across Europe and the Middle East, in the new black or traditional white finish. Its mechanical locking cylinder is developed by trusted ASSA ABLOY locking brands including Yale, Mul-T-Lock, TESA, KESO, Vachette, and FAB. It works happily as a stand-alone smart door lock, or can be integrated with leading smart home automation systems.
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- An ASSA ABLOY Smart Door Lock for Every Door, Everywhere
- What’s Driving Demand for Smarter Home Security? Answers in New Market Report
- ENTR smart door lock extends colour palette with black version
- ENTR smart door lock garners international smart-home award
- ENTR Smart Door Lock video: Unbox. Install. Operate.
- Svelte security: ENTR Smart Door Lock Solution
- Do Smart Home Features Make It Easier to Sell your House?
About ASSA ABLOY:
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. The Group has 47,500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion. Visit them at http:/assaabloy.com.
Latest posts by Thomas Schulz (see all)
- An ASSA ABLOY Smart Door Lock for Every Door, Everywhere - 9 February 2019
- What’s Driving Demand for Smarter Home Security? Answers in New Market Report - 31 October 2018
- ENTR Smart Lock Proves the Smartest Solution for Rental Services in Croatia - 25 August 2018