Let’s face it. There is no joy in paying your monthly energy bill. But there is much you can do to reduce the amount of energy your home consumes each month, driving your bill down to a more reasonable level. In this infographic, you can find a treasure trove of suggestions to consider, all of them aimed at trimming energy throughout your home.
Start Small, Go Bigger
Among the recommendations is a section on smart energy-saving technologies. These range from simple plug-in smart power outlets from Belkin for saving energy on small appliances and lighting, to whole-house energy monitoring systems from Sense that can provide real-time insights into your energy usage and home activity through a smartphone.
Furthermore, if you are open to making quantum leaps in reducing your energy bills, a section on rooftop solar photovoltaic systems reveals the top U.S. cities where the cumulative savings are highest.
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- Infographic: 43 Smart Home Facts and Stats
- Infographic: Passive Housing | A Smarter Way of Living
- Are Smart Homes Normalizing Energy-Efficient Living?
- Infographic: Energy Efficient Home | The Basics
- Home Solar Systems: A Seasonal Maintenance Guide
- Flexible climate and lighting control with Lutron Caséta Wireless and Smart Bridge
Today’s Connected Home Bestsellers on Amazon
|1||Nest (T3007ES) Learning Thermostat, Easy Temperature Control for Every...||13,829 Reviews||from $189.20||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision,...||7,086 Reviews||from $19.54||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Philips Hue White A19 4-Pack 60W Equivalent Dimmable LED Smart Bulbs...||1,020 Reviews||from $44.12||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell in Satin Nickel, Works with Alexa||32,924 Reviews||$99.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2019-05-19 / Affiliate links and images from Amazon Product Advertising API.