Here at Digitized House, we spend nearly every waking moment of every day researching, evaluating, photographing, and writing about the technology that goes into your home. But now and then, it’s alright to put the hard edge of technology aside and focus on the softer side of your home life. That’s the case with this light-hearted infographic from our colleagues at TopReveal.com, where author Alyssa Winters collected a fresh array of Spring DIY decor ideas.
If you are not familiar with them, TopReveal.com is a site is dedicated to keeping you up-to-date on running and maintaining your house. From kitchen gadget and tool reviews to how-to posts on cleaning, you’ll find information you can trust.
So, hit the mute button on your Amazon Echo or Google Home speaker, and enjoy these 10 springy tips. For in-depth details on each tip, see the links at the end of the article. You can also see more tips in the original article on TopReveal.com.
Details on These Spring DIY Projects:
- Pretty in Pink (Courtesy of HGTV)
- Blooming Flowers (Courtesy of DIY Network)
- Luck of the Irish (Courtesy of Mason Jar Crafts)
- Everything’s Coming Up…Tulips (Courtesy of 259 West)
- “Hoppy” Easter (Courtesy of My Recipe Confessions)
- Find Your Green Thumb (Courtesy of DIY and Craft Ideas Magazine)
- Eggs-cellent – or Is It? (Courtesy of Tenesha Zinne – link to come)
- Looks Good Enough to Eat (Courtesy of Southern Living)
- Pastel Patterns (Courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens)
- Eggy Elegance (Courtesy of craftberry bush)
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates