From our colleagues at CopyPress, here’s a timely infographic for Earth Day 2019, where you can learn about some great tips for saving money and helping to save the environment. These include recommendations for switching to LED light bulbs and smart thermostats, tips on water conservation, and more.
Here’s a tidbit from the infographic: “There’s a common misconception that a green, eco-friendly home is also an expensive one. Fortunately, this simply isn’t true. There are many simple steps you can take to go green and save the environment at the same time.”
Scroll down for the details.
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- Infographic: Take Control of Your Energy Bills
- Infographic: Energy Efficient Home | The Basics
- Infographic: Water Conservation in the Home
- The ABCs of Zero Net Energy Homes
- Are Smart Homes Normalizing Energy-Efficient Living?
- 5 Elements of a Truly Healthy Home Exterior
Today’s Connected Home Bestsellers on Amazon
|1||Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works With Alexa, Google Home &...||2,379 Reviews||$32.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision,...||7,086 Reviews||from $19.54||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Nest (T3007ES) Learning Thermostat, Easy Temperature Control for Every...||13,829 Reviews||from $189.20||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Philips Hue White A19 4-Pack 60W Equivalent Dimmable LED Smart Bulbs...||1,020 Reviews||from $44.12||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2019-05-20 / Affiliate links and images from Amazon Product Advertising API.