When you walk into a consumer electronics store or do a web search, the number of connected home accessory choices out there can be dizzying. So where do you begin with outfitting your connected home? In this infographic from our colleagues in the UK at MyMemory, they deliver a primer on the top 12 connected home accessories you may want to consider.
Among the items covered (and we could not agree more, though we would add a smart door lock to the list) are the following: smart plugs, security cameras, Wi-Fi range extenders, smart light bulbs, smart smoke alarms, media streaming devices, smart speakers, smart home hubs/displays, smart thermostats, coffee makers, video doorbells, and robot vacuums. We hope you enjoy scanning it, and then beginning to build out your own connected home.
Infographic: How You Can Have the Perfect Smart Home
More About This Topic:
- More from Digitized House | Guide to the Connected Home
- Sign Up to Get Weekly Digitized House Updates
- Best Security Cameras for 2019: 13 Makers Compared
- Definitive Guide to DIY Security Camera Subscription Plans
- Sonos Takes It Outside With Move Speaker
- Infographic: 12 Smart Home Tech Startups That Changed Our Lives
- Bose Portable Home Speaker Joins Inside/Outside Smart Speaker Genre
- Smart Home Music Streaming Made Simple